NancyAsante

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Family Matters

There are so many things to be thankful in life. Life alone is something to be thankful for. Life is a precious gift given from God. The first thing to be thankful for is Jesus. Every night before going to sleep, I pray. The first sentence always starts with is “ Lord, I want to thank you for all you have done for me.” Of all the many great things he does for me, I can’t even list off, because it’s continuous. For this Thanksgiving it wasn’t all about the food that was right infront of my dinner table, it was the people that surrounded the dinner table. This Thanksgiving my sister Evelyn came down from Waterloo to spend the holiday with us. On Sunday we all went to dinner at East Side Marios(don’t you love their free garlic bread and garden salads?). I couldn’t remember the last time where the Asantes kids has gone out as a whole family before. We ate, laughed, remised about the pasted, talked about the future and what going on in all are lives now. That Sunday day made a realized how thankful for having people in my life that love me as much as I love them. Family Matters! -NDA.

Keep Dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home